• The truck is manufactured strictly according to nation criteria GB19854 general rule of industrial truck’s explosion-proof
technique used in explosion environment, GB3836.1 first part of electric gas equipment in explosion environment: common
requirement, GB3836.2 second part of electric gas equipment in explosion gas environment: explosion-proof type “d”. It mainly
used in following two places: explosion gas environment except coal mine??A??B level, district one and two dangerous spot
of explosion gas environment with temperature T1 T4. Meanwhile, the truck can be used in 21 and 22 districts of
flammability dust environment according to GB12476.1-2000 first part of electric gas equipment in flammability dust environment:
electric gas equipment that protected by cover and limited surface temperature, first section?Electric gas equipment
• Special slope design of truck rear bottom ensures truck has good pass ability, and it can pass 22% short slope at MAX.
• Advanced AC motor provides long life, free maintenance. The truck owns intelligentized regenerative brake system, ramp
restraining function and excellent drive control ability.
•When folding away platform, the truck will automatically limit speed, ensuring operator safer.
• Driving wheel is easy to maintain.
•Reasonable and reliable design for the cover. The rear steel cover is anti-collision and easy disassembly, which provides easy maintenance for
• Integration electric layout is easy to maintenance.
• The platform is convenient to dismantle and maintain.
• Equipped with reliable and anti-vibration electric system.
• Connecting rod is pressed when working, which differs from traditional press. Therefore, connecting rod will never
bend and its length can be easily adjusted.
• The truck is designed with double guide pulley at the fork head, which makes it easy to enter the pallet.
• The platform has good shake-proof effect, which makes operator comfortable and reduce fatigue.
|Load center distance||c(mm)||600|
|Load distance,centre of drive axle to fork||x(mm)||804/924|
|Service weight(with battery)||kg||900|
|Axle loadign, laden front/rear||kg||1300/1600|
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear||kg||780/120|
|Tyre size, fornt||mm||Φ250×70|
|Tyre size, rear||mm||Φ82×126|
|Wheels,number front rear(x=driving wheels)||1X+2/2|
|Max. Lifting height||h3(mm)||120|
|Height of tiller in drive position min./max||h14(mm)||1150/1430|
|Length to face of forks||l2(mm)||794|
|Width overall forks||b5(mm)||685|
|Ground clearance,centre of wheelbase||m2(mm)||28|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000×1200 crossways||Ast(mm)||2160/2280|
|Aisle width for pallets 800×1200 lengthways||Ast(mm)||2260/2280|
|Lift speed, laden/unladen||m/s||0.03/0.04|
|Driving motor power||kW||1.5|
|Lifting motor power||kW||1.2|
|Battery volatge,nominal capacity k5||V/Ah||24/300|
|Sound level at the driver’s ear acc. to DIN 12053||dB(A)||70|